Saturday, April 21, 2012

animal.

i feel like i should be sad for my bff jill that John Tucker took a break from her, but the last two days with her have been so fun. i'm really about to cry at the thought of how much i love that girl. we're planning a double wedding because we both know i'll die if i don't get married at the same time as her.

people do not bash t swift in my house. no no no. she is on a throne -- you don't have to like her music but you must respect her.

hello, attractive man at the dance tonight who told me and bff jill that we looked wonderful. you are at the top of my favorite list today.

applebees, your food sucks. why do i forget this? also, the waitress you gave me tonight was not impressive. the first time in my life that i did not leave a good tip.
the entire staff of texas roadhouse was there tonight and in uniform. i found this more funny than it was.

don't leave your camera unattended. i will take pictures of myself and others. i do not apologize to the stranger whose camera i obtained this evening.

i could high-five this girl who is always wearing giant English hats every day. every day. church too. you truly inspire me to embrace my quirks.
"You only have to let the soft animal of your body love what it loves." - Mary Oliver


line dancing will always be my activity of choice. cupid shuffle. cha cha slide. i love them all.

my lovely friend cut my hair today. she gave me texas hair. it was amazing.
now i need to watch gcb.

tomorrow i get to meet zac efron. mmm mmm mmm.

No comments: