Friday, April 20, 2012

i just have a lot of feelings...

Sometimes I forget that Josh Hutcherson will not fall in love with me. You don't need to remind me; if you try, I will eat you.

Sometimes I need to eat seven desserts in one sitting because I'm hormonal.

Sometimes I don't understand how nerd/blacklight can be considered a dance theme. I will dress accordingly anyway.

Sometimes I play board games with the sole purpose of making sure that that one obnoxious person loses.

Sometimes I get embarrassed for the guy in my ward who tried to pull a "John Tucker" using almost every line straight from the movie. Originality, that one has.

Sometimes I get the urge to garden and the urge to knit in the same moment and realize how quickly I am becoming an 80-year-old woman.

Sometimes I want to pee my pants when my BFF Jill tells me she bought me a birthday sash and tiara to wear when Zac Efron falls in love with me.

Sometimes I learn that eating four more pieces of licorice is not an adequate substitute for brushing my teeth.

Sometimes I stay up till five in the morning and then want to shoot myself when I remember that my BFF Jill is going to make me go to zumba in three hours.

Sometimes I love when my weekend starts early. Okay, all the time I love that.

No comments: