Tuesday, June 12, 2012

oh, utah.

draper chuck-a-rama.
nicknamed up-chuck a-rama since i forgot that i was allergic to potatoes for thirty seconds and consumed them.

baby poop explosion. outfit change. "that's a lot of patterns for one little boy."

"it's either king burger or burger king... i think it's king burger. but we went there."

7/11 slurpees.

family reunion.
grandma didn't recognize me even though she spent a week at my house last month.
grandma saying that uncle kevin was an ugly baby and that my mom cried all the time.

my introduction speech consisting of "I'm Kari. I'm 22. And my husband is off becoming a billionaire. He hasn't met me yet, but he's excited."

humanitarian center tour. guilt trips all around. prayers of gratitude shared all day.

best sloppy joes of my life. aunt julie is a mad chef.

lots of kissing on this face:






driving past lagoon what seemed like fourteen times a day -- breaking my heart a little each time.

target in every city along the way.

late-night talks in harmon's.

wits and wagers. worst game ever made.

hangry's.

tie thieving for free donuts.

proof that even the most dreadful of places can be magical if you have the right company.

lets all go to lagoon on July 28th. Okay? Perfect.

3 comments:

kylee said...

bahaha luke called that place up-chuck-a-rama once and i about died. i had never heard of that before. just the other day i texted luke and told him i want to go to lagoon soon. like real soon. like i might beg him to get work off next week and come down.

Brissa said...

lagoon? july 28? done.
you better not be joking.

Unknown said...

love this.