Wednesday, June 13, 2012

my friends are better than yours.

my little friend/gnome to your left is evidence of my affection for porcelain garden-guardians. [say that ten times, fast.]

for my birthday this year, mr. chivalrous bought me my first-ever gnome.

and then yesterday i was at my bff jill's house and she gave me a planter gnome, and a watering can gnome. for no reason, other than she is awesome.


So, the planter gnome on top is named Joe after bff JoAnna.
The watering can was named Patrick after I accidentally kicked him over and said, 'Sorry Patrick.'
And my wheelbarrow gnome from Mr. Chivalrous is named Carl Herbert.

You should be jealous that your friends don't contribute to your irrational collections.

2 comments:

Brissa said...

i like your polish, your gnomes and that you say bff jill too. i like it a lot.

Unknown said...

My friends do! Did you not see my stachetastic bash! I have so many mustache things, now I'm "one of those people" with the weird fetish ha!