Sunday, August 16, 2015

Girl.


I've watched this 400 times. It is so accurate. Work has been so stressful lately and it is all I can do to not be all 

"GIRL???"

to everyone who needs anything from me.

As hard as it is to adjust to all of the changes, there is something so gratifying about leaving work knowing that I made significant progress. It is a great feeling to know that you have done your best. And even the days when things fall through the crack, you always have tomorrow.

After working late every night last week, I left Friday all

"GIRL!!!"

We had a busy weekend. Nathan's family came into town which is always my favorite. We went to Bear Lake and celebrated his grandparent's 60th wedding anniversary. So much of me wanted to curl up in bed and sleep, but ironically staying busy recharged me even more. I'm actually excited to tackle another week.

For the next few weeks, Nathan's brother will be staying with us while he gets ready to go up to BYU-I. Girl! You know what that means! 

All the single ladies should stop by for a visit and "casually" meet him. I'm just saying. We could be family. Unless you're a creep, then no thanks.

No comments: