Monday, December 10, 2012

when your life becomes gilmore girls.


they told me, over and over again that this was it.
but i kept telling myself that everyone leaves.
that it isn't real.

i guess, someone sees you so vulnerable and it's hard to imagine they'll see you in any other way.
that even though you've changed and grown, that they'll only remember your tear-stained face in the corner.

but then he does stay.
and he tells me i'm beautiful.

and i just can't.

there is no reason for it.

i should be in love with the person in front of me. the person offering forever.

but i'm not.

and it breaks my heart that i can't give him this one thing when he has given me everything.

2 comments:

Laurel Rasmussen said...

A to the men.

Laurel Rasmussen said...

p.s. i nominated you for a questionnaire on my blog! :)