Monday, May 7, 2012

taylor-written messages to boys that i know.

"You come away with a great little story, of a mess of a dreamer with the nerve to adore you." - Cold as You

"He can't see the smile I'm faking and my heart's not breaking 'cause I'm not feeling anything at all." - The Way I Loved You

"I brace myself for the goodbye 'cause it's all I've ever known." - Mine

"He will try to take away my pain, and he just might make me smile but the whole time I'm wishing he was you instead." - Haunted

"I'll keep up with our old friends just to ask them how you are. I hope it's nice where you are, and I hope the sun shines and it's a beautiful day, and something reminds you, you wish you had stayed. You can plan for a change in the weather and time, but I never planned on you changing your mind... All that I know is I don't know how to be something you miss." - Last Kiss

No comments: